Conference is organised by Centre for the Environment and Rural Transformation (CERUT) with Professionals of Project Management from Europe, India and Africa.
The aim of the conference is to discuss results and issues of scientific research in project management, to establish new contacts and networking between professionals involved in project management as well as enhance the capacity of project managers in public and private sector, NGOs, companies in the energy sector, Telecommunication sector, Financial institutions, Production companies and more. The conference programme includes opening plenary session, parallel sessions. All abstracts are reviewed by two reviewers.
Conference language will be English.
The conference will be organised on the following topics:
1. Project management in public administration sectors
2. Problems and solutions with donors funded projects
3. Public-Private-Partnership project management
4. Investment project management
5. Legal Aspects in project management
6. IT project management
7. Construction project management
8. Renewable Energy Projects management
9. Social project management
10. Standards on project management
11. Capacity of organization in project management
12. Project Accounting and Auditing
13. Project risk management
14. Stakeholders Management
15. Customers Relationship Management
16. Time Management in Projects
Note that sections will be designed according to themes of submitted abstracts.
International Project Management Conference, Buea, Cameroon. 2013. Contact: email@example.com http://www.ipmcameroon.org/